Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mother Nature Sucks

No...I'm not referring to the Mother Nature responsible for all the snow on the ground and the freezing temperatures. I'm talking about the Mother Nature every girl dreads once a month. Or in my case right now...twice a month. Last month she was several days late and I thought and hoped and prayed that it meant I wasn't going to see her for about 9 months. Instead it was a cruel joke and the bitch showed up on Christmas Eve...6 days late. To some people that might not seem like such a big deal, but for the last 6 months she's shown up on schedule every 4 weeks. After getting over the disappointment and getting back on track of trying to get rid of her for awhile, she decides to stop in this week unannounced AGAIN...less than two weeks after her last visit. WTF!!!!

So after a fairly good first week of my commitment to being healthy I'm feeling like crap, extra tired and so bloated my pants barely fit. This is why the roller coaster will never leave my life. I'm trying very, very hard to stay focused but she's not making it easy.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

She will be like that for a little bit. Don't stress over it and it will happen and you won't see her for 9 months. Trust me. It took us almost 6 months to get pregnant and it was worth the wait.